A while back I was looking to spruce up my dinner rolls.
I wanted them to have flavor, I wanted them to be to be quick, and I wanted them to look homemade without having to spend all the time of making them homemade.
I did some research & made my own version to work for me.
– Pillsbury Grands! Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
(8 Biscuits / 16.3oz Can)
– Olive Oil (~2 Tablespoons)
– Parmesan Cheese (~2 Tablespoons)
– Oregano Dried Flakes (~1 Teaspoon)
– Parsley Dried Flakes (~1 Teaspoon)
– Garlic Powder (~ ½ Teaspoon)
The ingredient measurements to not have to be exact. I just use them as a general guideline.
Unless you add a ton of one specific ingredient over another, it’s pretty hard to mess up.
– Follow the baking ingredients on the can.
While the oven is pre-heating…
– Roll out biscuit in your hands to about 9″
– Tie the roll into a knot
– Mix the ingredients together
– Bake the knots about 13 – 17 minutes
– As soon as they are done, spread the mixed ingredients onto the knots.
I used a brush, but you can use a spoon to put the mix on & the back of the spoon to spread it.
– Enjoy! These are even (dare I say) more delicious the next day.
Just refrigerate what you don’t use & pop them in the microwave or oven the next day.
CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD.